Utility & Power Pole Drilling
RDS is an industry leader in all types of rock and earth drills, and our utility pole and power pole drills are no exception. If your auger is struggling to get the job done, the PPD 120 hammer will assist you in drilling solid rock as productively as possible.
Meet the PPD 120 Utility Pressure Drill
- Easy coupling with most utility derrick platforms that have suitable rotation power and hoist capacity
- Pin connections which allow for quick and simple assembly, break-down, cleaning and service
- Maximum drilling depth of 84" (inches), able to drill to 156" (inches) with optional extension rod
- Minimum rotation torque of 6000 ft/lbs. (foot pounds)
- Minimum Air Requirements: 804scfm at 100psi and 1028scfm at 125psi
- Ability to create clean power pole or utility pole sockets in hard rock much more efficiently and safer than auguring and blasting methods
- Allows rapid creation of multiple utility pole or power pole sockets
View the Epiroc Catalog: PPD120 Utility Power Pole Drill
Want to see the PPD 120 Utility Pole & Power Pole Drill in Action?
At Rock Drill Sales, we believe that the best way for us to know our products inside and out is to test them. As a customer, we know you want to see the rock drill products you're interested in purchasing "in action." This video shows the PPD 120 Utility Pole & Power Pole Drill cutting through dense rock and earth to make a perfect socket for a utility pole or power pole installation.
Contact RDS and Upgrade Your Digging Crew to the 21st Century!
If your utility pole or power pole drilling crews aren't utilizing the PPD 120, then you're simply wasting time, effort and money. Upgrade your drilling operations today and get the job done quicker and safer. Rock Drill Sales offers global shipping. Wherever your digging operation takes you, we can get the right tools to you!
If you have questions about this product, click here to view our sales department phone directory. If you would like a quote for this product, please submit your request by using the "get a quote" button below and a knowledgeable member of our sales team will contact you shortly. Thanks for choosing Rock Drill Sales!